· Worker injury prevention
· Pre-injury discomfort mitigation
· On or offsite fitness training
· Personalized structured physical workouts
· Ergonomic assessments using the latest technologies
· Movement retraining
· Optimal postures
· Significant worker compensation savings
ART, or Active Release Technique, is a hands-on soft tissue massage method whereby soft tissue problems such as carpal tunnel, nerve entrapments, plantar fasciitis, low back pain, shoulder pain, and other pain syndromes can be alleviated.
We use the latest technology,
mostly reserved for top professional and Olympic athletes, to help pinpoint areas of concern at work stations. We then develop a multi-step approach with the company to ultimately reduce these risks.